Monday 24 January 2011

HP Sauce!

I don't know if I've performed an illegal move by posting two blogs on the same day... but whatever. Okay, so for one of my modules at uni we have to do a campaign every 2 weeks and the products are of our own choosing.

For my first campaign I am doing HP sauce. The concept of the whole campaign is Britishness. HP is a very British sauce. So, I've been having a lot of ideas of how to get this across. Still haven't fully decided on a final strap line yet, but it simply may be "Quintessentially British". Whilst doodling trying to come up with ideas, I scribbled a royal guards uniform onto a bottle of HP sauce. And so it began. I decided that I would put act
ual uniforms onto the bottles as a packaging design. I've also designed some other 'characters' which show Britishness, however I'm not quite sure if I will be using them in the final
campaign.

Here are some images to explain it a bit better...


I have also designed some shelf displays which would be situated inside shops. I prefer the Centurion's box to the two giant guards. The Centurion box would be made of cardboard and would be placed at the end of aisles.


No comments: